ASEAN Sustainable Energy week 2017
Renewable Energy, Environmental Technology and Energy Efficiency Exhibition
June 07-10, 2017, Bangkok, Thailand
BITEC Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre
Energy and Power
ASEAN’s Largest International Exhibition and Conference on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Environmental Technology.
ASE 2017 is the only show with an unmatched success record. The 2017 event is set to host more than 27,000 top buyers from 45 countries. Over the past 3 years, the number of buyers has increased by 25%, of which 15% were from overseas and especially ASEAN. ASE 2017 is set to expand by more than 30%. Host to over 1,500 of the world’s leading brands from 35 countries, the major event will feature 12 National Pavilions.
3 unique events in 1 showcase the latest innovative energy sources, platform and equipment from Top international brands and local exhibitors.
- More than 1,500 brands from 35 countries.
- Top brand solar companies such as JA Solar, Canadian Solar, Trina Solar, Jinko Solar, Huawei, etc.
- 12 International pavilions; Germany, Singapore, Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea and more.
- Energy & Environmental Clinic will give advice based on energy policy, energy conservation and environmental consulting.
- Over 100 International Conferences, Seminars and Presentations from leading companies, world-class speakers, scholars and researchers from around the world.
- 2nd EPPO ASEAN’s Energy Forum– Special seminar from ASEAN Country; Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam and Laos.
Participants – Trader/ Manufacture/ Government Office/ International Company
Industry – Construction, Industrial, Food and Agriculture, Engineering, Environmental, Electrical & Electronic, Petrochemical/ Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper
Visitor Number – 26,337 from 45 countries
Oversea visitors – 4,470
Solar PV, Bio Gas, Bio-mass, Solar Thermal, Wind Energy, Waste to Energy, Air Pollution Control, Chemical Treatment process, Control Equipment & System Filtration Equipment, Carbon Management, Lighting System, Power Inverter, Energy Saving System, Wastewater Technology, Water packing, Water Supply & Drainage
For more information
Contact Person: Ms. Jidakarn J.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: (66) 2 642 6911 #314